The TL081CP is a JFET input operational amplifier (op amp) in 8 pin DIP package. This device incorporates high voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The device features high slew rates, low input bias, low offset currents and low offset voltage temperature coefficient.
- Low power consumption of 1.4mA/channel
- Wide common mode and differential voltage ranges
- Unity gain bandwidth of 3MHz
- High slew rate of 13V/µs
- Supply voltage range from 7V to 36V
- Low input bias current of 30pA
- Low input offset current of 5pA
- Output short circuit protection
- High input impedance JFET input stage
- Operating temperature range from 0°C to 70°C
Applications - Signal Processing, Consumer Electronics, Portable Devices
Footnotes - Supply voltages larger than 36V for single supply or outside the range of ±18V for dual supply can permanently damage the device.
Warnings - This device has limited built-in ESD protection. The leads should be shorted together or device placed in conductive foam during storage or handling to prevent electrostatic damage to the MOS gates.
- Amplifier Case Style: DIP
- Operating Temperature Min: 0°C
- Supply Voltage Range: 7V to 36V
- Operating Temperature Max: 70°C
- No. of Amplifiers: 1 Amplifier
- No. of Pins: 8Pins
- Slew Rate: 13V/µs
- Bandwidth: 4MHz
- MSL: -