These devices consist of four independent high-gain frequency-compensated operational amplifiers that are designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split supplies also is possible if the difference between the two supplies is 3 V to 32 V (3 V to 26 V for the LM2902), and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. The low supply-current drain is independent of the magnitude of the supply voltage.
- Wide supply voltage ranges
- Low supply-current drain independent of supply voltage
- Common-mode input voltage range includes ground, allowing direct sensing near ground
- Low input bias and offset parameters
- Internal frequency compensation
- Common mode input voltage range includes ground, allowing direct sensing near ground
- Input offset voltage is typically 3mV
- Input offset current is typically 2nA
- Differential input voltage range of 32V equal to maximum rated supply voltage
- Operating temperature range from 0°C to 70°C
Signal Processing, Consumer Electronics, Portable Devices, Sensing & Instrumentation, Motor Drive & Control, Test & Measurement
Supply voltages larger than 32V for single supply and outside the range of ±16V for dual supply can permanently damage the device.
This device has limited built-in ESD protection. The leads should be shorted together or device placed in conductive foam during storage or handling to prevent electrostatic damage to the MOS gates.
- Amplifier Case Style: DIP
- Operating Temperature Min: 0°C
- Supply Voltage Range: 3V to 32V, ± 1.5V to ± 16V
- Operating Temperature Max: 70°C
- No. of Amplifiers: 4 Amplifier
- No. of Pins: 14Pins
- Product Range: - Automotive
- Slew Rate: 0.5V/µs
- Bandwidth: 1.2MHz
- MSL: -